Monica’s Clients’ needs are her first priority whether client buying or selling. Monica understands that the most important part of the real estate is not the home or structure; it’s about you, the people and the families too. When you’re buying or selling a home, finding the right agent is half the battle. To ensure a good experience, you need to work with a professional who knows the area well and can help you negotiate the best possible price. With years of experience helping buyers and sellers in Ottawa Monica can find you the right home.
Buying or Selling a home is a big decision - you need an experienced professional to guide you through the process. When you work with Monica, you can count on personal, attentive, patient service, excellent knowledge of the area, great negotiation skills and expert selling strategies.
Monica likes to help in community and organized number of events whether it is for charity, community, kid’s schools events, women shelter & Clients. Monica is a recipient of LEADING WOMEN ACHIEVEMENT AWARD from Ontario Government 2010.
Royal lepage Award: Master Sales Award (2006, 2008, 2016)* & Presidents Gold Award (2007,09-15)*& The Award Of Excellence 2012 to 2016
Monica Gupta at MonicaGupta@Royallepage.ca ;Office no:613-825-7653 (SOLD)
Community involvement past and present:
Helping you is what we do..
(A recipient of Leading Women Achievement award from Ontario government 2010)
· Asian Heritage Ottawa (20005-2006)
· India Canada Association: ( Cultural Coordinator, Public Relation officer) (Representing Indian cultural in Tulip festival & Parliament Diwali etc.)
· Fundraising for Elizabeth Bruyere Hospital*
· CHEO Fundraising Barrhaven*
· Ottawa Spiritual Centre & School
· BSH School -- Helping & organizing activities & cultural event. Like Annual function, Picnic, Auction for charities.
· Knoxdale Public school -Chair of organizing Family fun day in 2010 & 11.
· Tejaswini Ottawa (An Indo Canadian Women Organization)
· Cornerstone Foundation Ottawa (Housing for women)
· Festival Of India Ottawa (Director of Workshops and Exhibitions)
· Kiwanis club (Charter member)
· Key Club Barrhaven (Advisor)